ALTHA's print journal, Continuum, features articles by, for and about ALTHA hospital and allied members and the issues that affect the LTAC hospital community.
ALTHA believes that each member of our healthcare community plays an important role in meeting our medically complex patients needs. Continuum is their platform for the exchange of ideas on public policy, best clinical practices and the emerging trends in our vital hospital community.
Articles in the Spring 2010 Edition Include:
- CEO Report by William Walters
- ALTHA President Report by Phillip Douglas
- LTACH Outcome Benchmark Project by T. Brian Callister, M.D., F.H.M
- Frank Battafarano - The End of An Era by Stephanie Donolli and Jennifer Connors
- What I'm Reading CLABSI Prevention - Thinking Outside the Checklist by Sean Muldoon, M.D., M.P.H.
- H.R. 3590 - The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- ALTHA Member Survey Indicates Positive Performance by Raymond Alvarez, D.H.A., M.P.A
- CMS' LTCH Demonstration Project Preparedness by Wendy De Vreugd, R.N., et al.
- Two Laws Make Significant Changes to the False Claims Act by Jason Healy and Paul Pitts
- RehabCare Group Acquires Triumph Healthcare by Jennifer Connors
- Preparing for Post-Acute Reform - LTACH as a Bridge to Rehabilitation by Michael Soisson, M.S., M.H.A., et al.
- Exploring Adverse Impact on Federal Healthcare Reform on Physician-Owned Hospitals by Jason Greis, Esq. and Shayna Bowen, Esq.
Members may access the full Continuum archive by logging in.